Books are more than a words

Aug 29, 2013

My Never-ending Booknotes: Shut out by Kody Keplinger


 

My Never-ending Booknotes is a weekly meme created by my awesome friend April @ Books 4 Juliet  where we can share our favorites quotes or conversation from a book.
If you want to join, just go HERE and have fun.

I just finished reading Shut out by Kody Keplinger. It was so cute and funny that I ended up with a smile in my face. Seriously, it was so stupidly cute!
Check out my favorites quotes and if you like them, you surely have to add this book to your TBR pile.





“You can't control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and just let life happen.”
 **********
“You amaze me Lissa Daniels. Most girls would cave as soon as I gave them the puppy-dog look with these amazing eyes."
"Sorry. I like boys. Not dogs. You should've dated a different girl if you wanted someone to bend to your will.”
 **********
“I'm serious. They'll call me a pussy."
"And if you help them, I'll call you a dick. So no matter what you do, you're going to be some form of genitalia.” 

 

Add this book to Goodreads. 

 
1

1 comment:

  1. I like the relaxing quote-I'm not very good at that but I'm trying to be better!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)