Books are more than a words

Jun 14, 2013

My thoughts about: The Prince (A Selection novella) by Kiera Cass


The prince (The selection #0.5)
Author: Kiera Cass
Pages: ebook 68 pages.
My rating: 3 stars
Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...
Before Aspen broke America's heart...
There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life...

Don't miss this thrilling 128-page original novella set in the world of the New York Times bestselling novel The Selection. Also features a teaser to The Elite, Kiera Cass's hotly anticipated sequel to The Selection.





My thoughts.
 

I liked Maxon since the first time I saw him in The selection, even though he reminds me of Linden from The Chemical Garden series. Okay, this might not have been the best male POV I have read, though it was pretty good. 
I think the summary is a little wrong, I don't think that the part "there was another girl" describes correctly the relationship between Maxon and Daphne (that other girl), I personally don't think Maxon has feelings for her. So, in fact, I think that this novella is more about Maxon's view about his life, his family and what The selection means for him. 
This novella can even be read if you haven't read The selection, of course, this is the 0.5 novella, so it's supposed to be that way but most people read it after the book 1. 
I wish I read this before the book, maybe that way I could have felt more connected to the characters in the palace. 

So, to finish this I have to say. The prince is a very good read about Maxon, this can help you to like him better, to understand him better. To understand the King and the Queen a little better, too. 
This isn't awesome though, just a light read that you might like :)


0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)