Books are more than a words

May 15, 2013

My Fic Boyfriend #21 Gansey from The Raven Boys



My fic boyfriend is a weekly meme inspired in My book boyfriend that was hosted by Missie at The Unread reader. Sadly, that meme stopped but I loved it enough to follow it here at The reader lines.

My fictional boyfriend of this week is the smart, cute and awesome Gansey from The raven boys by Maggie Stiefvter.
I know, Gansey is not the normal "hot guy" that I use to love. But he has something different that makes me swoon!




“My words are unerring tools of
destruction, and I’ve come unequipped with the ability to disarm them.” 

*****
“You are being self-pitying."
"I'm nearly done. You don't have much more of this to bear."
"I like you better this way."
"Crushed and broken," Gansey said. "Just the way women like 'em.” 

*****
“They were always walking away from him. But he never seemed able to walk away from them.” 

*****
“In the end, he was nobody to Adam, he was nobody to Ronan. Adam spit his words back at him and Ronan squandered however many second chances he gave him. Gansey was just a guy with a lot of stuff and a hole inside him that chewed away more of his heart every year.” 

*****
"Okay, I'm ready" Gansey's voice caught, just a little. "Blue, kiss me."
0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)