Books are more than a words

Apr 25, 2013

My Never-ending Booknotes: The eternity cure by Julie Kagawa


 

My Never-ending Booknotes is a weekly meme created by my awesome friend April @ Books 4 Juliet  where we can share our favorites quotes or conversation from a book.
If you want to join, just go HERE and have fun.

Hello y'all! Today in my Never-ending booknotes I want to share with you a little part of The eternity cure, the second book in the Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa.
You see, the book will be published on April 30th and I really think that you HAVE to buy it. It's really awesome!
So, check out these quotes. Enjoy a little about this brilliant book!



"Zeke was a brilliant light that cut through the evil and darkness and bloodlust down to that tiny part struggling to stay alive."

"I will put my trust in hope once more, and perhaps this time, it will be enough."

"You were a most compelling quarry and I shall miss our time together. But you have already played your part in this symphony, Your voice, your music, is dying and soon will fade to nothing"

"The requiem has started, and when the last melody plays, the only applause will be sweet, eternal silence"
0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)