Books are more than a words

Sep 7, 2012

Book Review: The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa



The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1)
Author: Julie Kagawa
Pages: 379
Goodread Rating: 4.38
Source: ARC provided by NetGa
Summary/ Add here.
Don't look at Them. Never let Them know you can see Them. 
That is Ethan Chase's unbreakable rule. Until the fey he avoids at all costs—including his reputation—begin to disappear, and Ethan is attacked. Now he must change the rules to protect his family. To save a girl he never thought he'd dare to fall for.
Ethan thought he had protected himself from his older sister's world—the land of Faery. His previous time in the Iron Realm left him with nothing but fear and disgust for the world Meghan Chase has made her home, a land of myth and talking cats, of magic and seductive enemies. But when destiny comes for Ethan, there is no escape from a danger long, long 

 
My POV

So, I finally have to time to write my thoughts about The Lost Prince.
I must say that I read this book some weeks ago, but for some reason, I couldn’t find the right words to say why I like it so much. Because, I really did.

I mean, there was a time when I saw the Iron Fey cover and think “Nop… it’s about fey” but then, after the 3rd book I fell completely for this series, they’re totally awesome and there’s no better books about the faeries than those created for Julie K.

This time while reading The Lost Prince I realized the incredible way Julie had to write from a male POV. I could feel Ethan feelings as if I really meet him. I felt him as a “normal person” even though all the time he was running from faeries.
And... Hello there! Ethan is HOT, like Hot as Hell. There was a time when I thought it will be weird, coz I "meet him" since he was a child. but honestly, I forgot that time, and I only care about this Ethan, the yummy one!

Yeah, faeries in the real world… like, everybody can think he was absolutely crazy.
And then it was Kensie, oh man! That girl makes me want to kick her and hug her at the same time. She is so brave, so strong, I don’t mean to compare her with Meghan, but she reminds me of her a lot. But there was something more human in Kensie that also makes me see her happy… it was weird.

For the first time, I felt the Never never absolutely dangerous. Of course, I knew it by Meghan, but Ethan’s history is different, it’s like pure fear to what the faeries really are.

And if you thought you’ll never see Ash, Meghan and Puck again… sorry to say you’re really wrong.
They’re the same and not the same at the same time, but you’ll love them, again.
And Kierran!!! OMG! ~total swoon~  you girls need to meet Kierran. He and Ethan together are dynamite!
It’s not all about characters and amazing creatures. The Lost Prince has the same awesome writing style you love of Julie. A fast and addictive read.

It’s all you love. Drama, action, magic. You’ll lose yourself in this magnificent book.
 
1

1 comment:

  1. ha ha . you've got to meet kierran lol
    gr8 review

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)