Books are more than a words

Oct 14, 2016

Some Books Ago: Torched by Andrea Colt


Some Books Ago is a shout out to all those books published some years ago. I don't want you to forget them!

Okay, the summary of this book is really short and makes it sound light, but I always wanted to read it because some of my favorite reviewers said it was deep and beautiful. 
I still haven't read it, but I wish I have the chance someday. As it seems, Torched is a hidden gem. I let you this review cause it explains way better why suddenly I want to read this book so much.

It was published on September 8th 2012


 


Summary:

Cheerleader Rose Whitfield's senior year goes up in smoke when she's framed for arson. Sure that the culprit is her neighbor Paxton, with whom she's been feuding since middle school, she sets out to clear her name and take Paxton down hard--not necessarily in that order.
 
2

2 comments:

  1. Framed for arson? Good grief. o_o I'm not big of YA contemporary, but every now and then, one surprises me. I hope you love it when you read it, Lis! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been a long long time since I want to read it.

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)